Friday 30 September 2011

2008/2009

me my mind and i
together and inside
turn indecent with intoxicants
i
took
on
purpose.

they take me back to basic garage/i listen to Dylan sneer.
its a school night.
pretend its poor old 68
when its poor old 2008.

i
am
poor and old.

i lie on the tobacco carpet.

and NO is the word right now/NO NO NO
in this Robocop breakdown . . .

so
so
so
i’m heading out there/out to get myself
absorbed into the greater mass.

i have to/this is always
a hard night for me
and
i want to be
absorbed
by
a
greater mass.

this year a new layer lies itself down/down like a tombstone
and
i listen too hard to the holes in the wall.

Fairy Light Lady
came round in the night/didn’t understand me
at all.

i thought/hoped she did. 

but
that is beauty at its most simple
and
history at its most recent
like
old jeans always hanging off the back of the door.

NOTHING HAPPENED
she
always
said
after something happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment