Saturday 17 September 2011

TRAPPED BEHIND GLASS

i think i feel nothing/classic black hole lost male/shots of scotch and sports wear/loud shirts.
one
woman
visits
me
but . . . she sees my bachelor shield
and
calls it BS/pun masks truth/i’m trapped behind glass.

avoiding beer/morning drink it don’t cut this dark curtain. and no Werds come in here/no Werds coming in here at all.
I
hit
brand
new
Rollercoaster 57.3 I stole from a heart surgeons locker.

strange
that
a
black
hole
should need blotting out.  NOTHING is leaving more than a void
in me 
that
drunk
Werds
used to fill but do no filling today.

I understand human interaction is all the rage
and i glimpse this/its a truth/but
I cant grab it enough/hold it enough/keep it enough.
i am not enough.


people
are
a
mirror and their hugs magic/i know this/they reflect more than walls
but interaction needs relaxation and concentration and dedication and open summerhouse doors
and
I
cant
relax or concentrate or dedicate or open doors today.

filled
void
with
shopping
yesterday
and all the gin/now its whisky/pain killers.  still no
Werds allowed in . . . matters to no one I was the first to wear two hoodies . . .

and
LORD!
the
bland
fear
of Going Out There lethargies me into ultimate inactivity
dreaming
of
quietly
dreaming
in
a
dreamy
summer
garden
but
still
months till I can do that/she keeps me warm on special nights/beautiful distraction from the black and dark by 4pm/but i’m trapped behind glass. 

badly i tidy at night to alleviate guilt of inactivity and self absorption/self pity/self destruction/i pointlessly polish my glass . . .

. . . till
2 AM
when
booze
loves Buddha and booze loves me/cigarettes always falling from my hands
and
i feel i could WAKE UP one day
but
i
never
pencil it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment